Big money coming for Copy That and Ray can’t see him beaten - no matter how fast they go
Lincoln Farms’ boss John Street invites everyone to join the family
“Welcome to Lincoln Farms’ website, the gold standard for racing in this country. Here you’ll be able to read all about our racing team and our history and see the fun we’re having with our special partnerships. Whether it be at the gallops, the trots or in Singapore, our horses are providing the thrills without the risks.
If you thought owning a horse was beyond you, think again, here at Lincoln Farms we make racing affordable for everyone. Lynne and I have been lucky enough to win some big races over the last 20 years and we have some exceptional prospects emerging this season.
We’ve engaged Hall Of Fame writer Barry Lichter to bring you all the excitement of our operation, so bookmark this page, enjoy the site, and make sure you register for our emails.
Copy That clears out but his quick recovery’s the real pointer to Taylor Mile chances
Blackout at the Park after Tartan Robyn torches rivals in final New Zealand start
Poor draws dent Ray’s confidence at Auckland but, given some luck, his trio are all chances
Lincoln’s Kruz star trackworker but he runs into smart triallist Dawn Parade at Hastings
So long Hustler and thanks for all the exciting memories - we’re gonna miss you
Rain stalls Man Of Action again so Saturday night at Albion Park is a watch only race
Merv’s Tartan Robyn flies at Cambridge but his next flight will be to Melbourne
The bookies have got it wrong - a drop of luck and Dealer’s the one to test Krug in the derby
Memo to Cambridge punters: Louie’s a different horse now he’s grown into his frame
Michael’s a real gallops newbie but Benny Lincoln puts him on the board at Riverton
Rapper singing in the rain as wet conditions favour a number of Lincoln Farms’ runners
Action moves to Redcliffe on Thursday and he’s got his old bounce back, says Al
Our latest winners
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Tartan Robyn’s win at Auckland.
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Tartan Robyn’s win at Cambridge.
- John and Lynne Street and Michael House for Benny Lincoln’s win at Riverton.
- Dave and Daphne Jones, the Excell Syndicate, Steve Beckett, Kevin Bell, Margaret Rabbitt, the Athenry Syndicate, John and Lynne Street, Ray Green and Ian Middleton for Arden’s Horizon’s win at Alexandra Park.
- Jeff and Vicky Roach, Peter and Bridget Morris, Sue Croft, Steve Haylock, John and Lynne Street and Ian Middleton for Lincoln’s Kruz’s win at Trentham.
- Gareth Paddison, Green Machine Syndicate, Grant Dickey, Peter Dougherty, Ian Middleton and John & Lynne Street for Captain Nemo’s win at Palmerston North.
- John and Lynne Street for Lincoln Town’s win at Grafton.
- Gareth Paddison, Green Machine Syndicate, Grant Dickey, Peter Dougherty, Ian Middleton and John & Lynne Street for Captain Nemo’s win at Cambridge.
- John and Lynne Street for Larry Lincoln’s eighth win at Albion Park in Brisbane and ninth win in all.
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Copy That’s 17th win in the City Of Auckland Free-for-all at Auckland.
- John and Lynne Street for Larry Lincoln’s seventh win at Albion Park in Brisbane.
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Copy That’s easy win in the Lincoln Farms The Founders Cup at Auckland.
- Bob Best, Merle Gradwell, Pat Gubb, Lance Myocevich, Steve Beckett, Kevin Bell, Joeraeme Syndicate, Margaret Rabbitt, Athenry Syndicate and John and Lynne Street for Bondi Shake’s last stride win at Albion Park.
- John and Lynne Streeet for Larry Lincoln’s sixth win at Albion Park.
Our runners this week
Wednesday night at Redcliffe
Man Of Action.
Thursday at Woodville
Lincoln Lane, Platinum Bordeaux.
Friday night at Auckland
Copy That, Louie The Punter.
Sunday at Awapuni
Platinum Rapper, Father Lenihan, Platinum Petals.
News in brief
$100,000 Harness Jewels
Harness Racing New Zealand will reinstate the Harness Jewels next year at Cambridge with nine $100,000 races set to be run on Queen’s Birthday weekend, Sunday, June 6. A maximum of 12 will start in each race over a mile and no invitations will be issued to Australian horses.