Copy That clinical in Founders Cup, taking his winning strike rate to an excellent 50%
Lincoln Farms’ boss John Street invites everyone to join the family
“Welcome to Lincoln Farms’ website, the gold standard for racing in this country. Here you’ll be able to read all about our racing team and our history and see the fun we’re having with our special partnerships. Whether it be at the gallops, the trots or in Singapore, our horses are providing the thrills without the risks.
If you thought owning a horse was beyond you, think again, here at Lincoln Farms we make racing affordable for everyone. Lynne and I have been lucky enough to win some big races over the last 20 years and we have some exceptional prospects emerging this season.
We’ve engaged Hall Of Fame writer Barry Lichter to bring you all the excitement of our operation, so bookmark this page, enjoy the site, and make sure you register for our emails.
Larry can go all the way on Saturday night and cap stellar month for Al’s Lincoln Farms team
Ray’s scary warning: Stand by for an even deadlier version of Copy That this campaign
The colt that had both buyer and vendor cheering at today’s Christchurch sale
Consistent Bondi Shake gets up by a nose and earns quick backup on Saturday night
Street and Green haul in five yearlings, with a colt named Neptune the prized catch
Great job Al - that’s 40 wins and A$287,000 in just two years training for Lincoln Farms
Al right on the money as Larry Lincoln pulls off $12.80 upset at Albion Park
Platinum Invador ‘super’ in Avondale Cup hampered by snail’s pace and home turn check
Larry and Hustler a racy combo for Saturday night - but they need Lady Luck
Ray gives us a few clues on his two newcomers for Auckland on Friday night
Platinum Invador a weighting special with favourite track and distance on Saturday
Hayden needs a little birdie on his shoulder from Bondi Shake’s wide draw on Tuesday
Our latest winners
- Bob Best, Merle Gradwell, Pat Gubb, Lance Myocevich, Steve Beckett, Kevin Bell, Joeraeme Syndicate, Margaret Rabbitt, Athenry Syndicate and John and Lynne Street for Bondi Shake’s last stride win at Albion Park.
- John and Lynne Streeet for Larry Lincoln’s sixth win at Albion Park.
- Four Legs Syndicate, Ian Gradwell, Chris Western, Shannon Flay, Ian Middleton and John and Lynne Street for Northview Hustler’s eighth win at Albion Park and 16th in all.
- Gareth Paddison, Green Machine Syndicate, Grant Dickey, Peter Dougherty, Ian Middleton and John and Lynne Street for Captain Nemo’s win at Cambridge.
- Neville McAlister and John and Lynne Street for Platinum Petals’ win at Wanganui.
- John and Lynne Street for Lincoln Hanover’s win at Wanganui.
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Copy That’s Flying Mile win at Cambridge.
- Neville McAlister and John and Lynne Street for Platinum Spirit’s win at Otaki.
- Four Legs Syndicate, Ian Gradwell, Chris Western, Shannon Flay, Ian Middleton and John and Lynne Street for Northview Hustler’s 1:52.5 win at Albion Park.
- Jeff and Vicky Roach, Peter and Bridget Morris, Sue Croft, Steve Haylock, John and Lynne Street and Ian Middleton for Lincoln’s Kruz’s win at Tauherenikau.
Our runners this week
Tuesday at Albion Park
Friday night at Auckland
Copy That, American Dealer, Tartan Robyn, Smokinhotcheddar, Captain Nemo, Argyle.
Saturday at Otaki
Father Lenihan, Lincoln’s Kruz, Platinum Spirit.
Saturday night at Albion Park
Larry Lincoln, Bondi Shake.
News in brief
$100,000 Harness Jewels
Harness Racing New Zealand will reinstate the Harness Jewels next year at Cambridge with nine $100,000 races set to be run on Queen’s Birthday weekend, Sunday, June 6. A maximum of 12 will start in each race over a mile and no invitations will be issued to Australian horses.