Stephen: Get ready for some real razzle dazzle from On The Razz in Singapore on Sunday
Lincoln Farms’ boss John Street invites everyone to join the family
“Welcome to Lincoln Farms’ revamped website, the new gold standard for racing in this country. Here you’ll be able to read all about our racing team and our history and see the fun we’re having with our special partnerships. Whether it be at the gallops, the trots or in Singapore, our horses are providing the thrills without the risks.
If you thought owning a horse was beyond you, think again, here at Lincoln Farms we make racing affordable for everyone. Lynne and I have been lucky enough to win some big races over the last 20 years and we have some exceptional prospects emerging this season.
We’ve engaged Hall Of Fame writer Barry Lichter to bring you all the excitement of our operation, so bookmark this page, enjoy the site, and make sure you register for our emails.
Watch Hustler stretch out more freely this week - Leo will have to do more than his best
Lincoln’s Command gets company from old mate in Al’s rehab ward at Marburg
Small field will help at Taranaki but Platinum Volos might struggle to see out the trip
Everything’s just Perfect, says Ray, after super training session for Breeders’ Crown Final
Lincoln Farms’ pair drawn to give cheek over mile - and Andre’s plumped for Wingy
Lisa ready to let rip with Lincoln Falls after he lets down late in testing conditions at trials
Top marks to Nizar as overdue Lincoln Moonlight eclipses his rivals at Kranji
Another setback in Sydney as Lincoln Sky injured, needing surgery to remove bone chip
Lincoln Dreamer’s massive effort leaves Latta salivating over his prospects for next winter
Lincoln Farms’ babies show up parade rivals - Ray gives us sneak preview of three of his best
Barrier draw sees Lincoln Farms’ pair firm for Breeders’ Crown Final
Al shows he has ice in his veins as he gets Vasari up for a thrilling last stride win
Our latest winners
- Peter Jaffares, Ian Middleton and John and Lynne Street for Lincoln Moonlight’s win at Kranji in Singapore.
- John and Lynne Street for Lincoln Dreamer’s come-from-last win at Wanganui.
- Rod and Sue Fleming, Peter Jeffares, John and Lynne Street and Ian Middleton for Vasari’s dashing late win at Albion Park.
- Emilio and Mary Rosati for Perfect Stride’s Breeders’ Crown semi-final win at Bendigo.
- Rod and Sue Fleming, Peter Jeffares, John and Lynne Street and Ian Middleton for Vasari’s third win in Queensland.
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Bettor My Dreamz’s win at Alexandra Park.
- Neville McAlister and John and Lynne Street for Platinum Rapper’s win at Riccarton.
- John and Lynne Street for Lincoln’s Girl’s fifth win in Queensland.
- Steve Beckett, Kevin Bell, Michael Brereton, Denis James, Margaret Rabbitt, Excell Syndicate, Athenry Syndicate, Kim Miller and John and Lynne Street for Sir Tiger’s win at Cambridge.
- Neville McAlister and John and Lynne Street for Platinum Volos’ upset win at Otaki.
- Emilio and Mary Rosati for Perfect Stride’s swansong win at Auckland.
- Rod and Sue Fleming, Peter Jeffares, Ian Middleton and John and Lynne Street for Vasari’s decisive win at Redcliffe.
- Bob Best, Merle Gradwell, Green Machine Racing Syndicate, Brian & Margaret Rabbitt, Joe & Raewyn Chojnacki, Ray Green, Ian Middleton and John and Lynne Street for Trojan Banner’s seventh straight win in Brisbane.
Our runners this week
Friday night at Auckland
The Empress, Sir Tiger, Bettor My Dreamz, Just Wing It.
Friday night at Kranji
Saturday at New Plymouth
Saturday at Kilcoy
Saturday night at Melton
Saturday night at Albion Park
Sunday at Kranji
On The Razz, O’Reilly’s Dancer.
News in brief
Street talks about his yearling buys
Lincoln Farms’ boss John Street, pictured above flanked by trainer Ray Green, left, and business manager Ian Middleton, right, bidding on the $140,000 Bettor’s Delight colt at Karaka.
NZB Standardbred’s Bruce Barlass caught up with Street after he claimed the title of leading buyer at Addington two days later, securing seven lots for $463,000.
You can watch the interview on the following link: