Rotorua and Doomben outlook: One Platinum needs rain on the day, the other wants it to end
Wet and tight Doomben track against Platinum Invador
Lincoln Farms’ boss John Street invites everyone to join the family
“Welcome to Lincoln Farms’ website, the gold standard for racing in this country. Here you’ll be able to read all about our racing team and our history and see the fun we’re having with our special partnerships. Whether it be at the gallops, the trots or in Singapore, our horses are providing the thrills without the risks.
If you thought owning a horse was beyond you, think again, here at Lincoln Farms we make racing affordable for everyone. Lynne and I have been lucky enough to win some big races over the last 20 years and we have some exceptional prospects emerging this season.
We’ve engaged Hall Of Fame writer Barry Lichter to bring you all the excitement of our operation, so bookmark this page, enjoy the site, and make sure you register for our emails.
Tommy’s not ready to slay any more giants just yet but he’s back on the battlefield
Derby’s the goal with Bondi Shake now his foot has mended but he’ll be too tubby on Tuesday
Balancing big stable and family life no easy task for Lisa, NZ’s latest 1000 club member
Pocket rocket American Dealer super at the workouts and will be white hot in small field
Four more for the Green barn - buying weanlings a ‘no-brainer’ for Lincoln Farms
Onwards and upwards after Invador opens Brisbane campaign with terrific second
Louie gets the groceries again unlike his older bro who liked to avoid the checkout counter
Purdon rates Copy That ‘something special’ after he thrashes Messenger rivals
Copy That’s great constitution sees him odds-on to complete Group One double on Friday
A prick here and a prick there and Man Of Action is a happy horse at long last
Sam just needs to plant Petals on the speed on Sunday for her to show her true colours
Brave Copy That can do the Group One double, says Ray - “he’s the best I’ve had by a mile”
Our latest winners
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Copy That’s Group One NZ Messenger win at Auckland.
- Glen and Ann Cotterill and John and Lynne Street for Louie The Punter’s second win at Auckland.
- Glen and Ann Cotterill and John and Lynne Street for Louie The Punter’s win at Auckland.
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Copy That’s Group One Taylor Mile win at Auckland.
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Tartan Robyn’s win at Auckland.
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Tartan Robyn’s win at Cambridge.
- John and Lynne Street and Michael House for Benny Lincoln’s win at Riverton.
- Dave and Daphne Jones, the Excell Syndicate, Steve Beckett, Kevin Bell, Margaret Rabbitt, the Athenry Syndicate, John and Lynne Street, Ray Green and Ian Middleton for Arden’s Horizon’s win at Alexandra Park.
- Jeff and Vicky Roach, Peter and Bridget Morris, Sue Croft, Steve Haylock, John and Lynne Street and Ian Middleton for Lincoln’s Kruz’s win at Trentham.
- Gareth Paddison, Green Machine Syndicate, Grant Dickey, Peter Dougherty, Ian Middleton and John & Lynne Street for Captain Nemo’s win at Palmerston North.
- John and Lynne Street for Lincoln Town’s win at Grafton.
- Gareth Paddison, Green Machine Syndicate, Grant Dickey, Peter Dougherty, Ian Middleton and John & Lynne Street for Captain Nemo’s win at Cambridge.
- John and Lynne Street for Larry Lincoln’s eighth win at Albion Park in Brisbane and ninth win in all.
- Merv and Meg Butterworth for Copy That’s 17th win in the City Of Auckland Free-for-all at Auckland.
- John and Lynne Street for Larry Lincoln’s seventh win at Albion Park in Brisbane.
Our runners this week
Tuesday at Albion Park
Wednesday night at Redcliffe
Man Of Action.
Thursday at Wanganui
Thursday night at Auckland
Tommy Lincoln, Captain Nemo.
Saturday at Rotorua
Saturday at Doomben
News in brief
$100,000 Harness Jewels
Harness Racing New Zealand will reinstate the Harness Jewels next year at Cambridge with nine $100,000 races set to be run on Queen’s Birthday weekend, Sunday, June 6. A maximum of 12 will start in each race over a mile and no invitations will be issued to Australian horses.