- Shane home hoping for Lincoln pick-me-up after Moonlight thieves strike in Thailand 29 November 2018
- Top jockeys label new Singapore pair as winners in waiting 21 November 2018
- Gray toasts talented Cru Bourgeois with two more running for latest partnership tonight 20 November 2018
- Little spitfire Cru Bourgeois has the right fighter pilot in kill hungry Vlad Duric 17 November 2018
- All aboard the flying Poon train as Lincoln Moonlight looks to get back on track at Kranji 9 November 2018
- O’Reilly Bay’s finally got his head around it - and Bruce predicts there’s more in store 5 November 2018
- Shane’s late call helps this Lincoln upset first-up - but he ain’t no Saint 4 November 2018
- See what happens when blinkers come off O’Reilly Bay and Troy’s more patient 1 November 2018
- Kiwi woman in Malaysia nursing talented Lucky Lincoln on the comeback trail 29 October 2018
- Lincoln Moonlight to give them a haircut in Singapore on Sunday 19 October 2018
- Pratt Street gets the gate he needs and our boy Craig’s on again 10 October 2018
- Owners spoiled in Singapore where costs are low and prizemoney high 2 October 2018
- Unlucky O’Reilly Bay worth a dollar next start 27 September 2018
- Lincoln Moonlight a black booker 25 September 2018
- Baertschiger calls time on old Lincoln Road 24 September 2018
- Lincoln Moonlight bright Singapore prospect 20 September 2018
News in brief
DELIGHT OVER MOONLIGHT: Lincoln Moonlight will have two weeks in the paddock after another brave third at Kranji. Trainer Shane Baertschiger was thrilled with the horse who was swamped late after having to work very hard from a wide draw. He will be ready again in mid-January when racing returns to the turf.
SO LONG SAINT: Saint Lincoln will be sold to Malaysia after bleeding for the second time. The five-year-old won two of his 14 starts in Singapore for earnings of S$45,911.
MORE RAZZ: On The Razz enjoyed a roll in the sand today before showing his first bit of sparkle at Kranji, running on well from last at the 300 metres to finish seventh. The 1000 metre trip was far too short for the son of Magic Albert, who is out of a Zabeel mare, but he is being fitted for a 1400 metre event in January.