Our latest winners
- John and Lynne Street for Larry Lincoln’s fourth win on end and fifth from seven starts at Albion Park.
- Bob Best, Merle Gradwell, Pat Gubb, Lance Myocevich, Steve Beckett, Kevin Bell, Margaret Rabbitt, the Joeraeme Syndicate, the Athenry Syndicate and John and Lynne Street for Bondi Shake’s first-up win at Albion Park.
- John and Lynne Street for Larry Lincoln’s fourth win at Albion Park.
- John and Lynne Street for Lincoln Star’s win at Otaki.
- Shannon and Brenda Flay, Ian, Kathy, Linda and Daniel Parkinson, Debbie Sparks, Ray Menzies, Dennis Ebert, Ian Middleton and John and Lynne Street for Tommy Lincoln’s win at Auckland.
- John and Lynne Street for Larry Lincoln’s third win at Albion Park.
- Merv & Meg Butterworth for Copy That’s Ashburton Flying Stakes win.
- Gordon Banks and Marc Hanover for American Dealer’s win in the final Sires’ Stakes heat at Ashburton.
- John and Lynne Street for Larry Lincoln’s win at Albion Park.
- John and Lynne Street for Apieceoflou’s Sires’ Stakes heat win at Auckland.
Our runners this week
Thursday at Otaki
Lincoln Dreamer (scratched), Platinum Rapper, Lincoln Raider (scratched), Platinum Bordeaux, Lincoln Fury.
Friday night at Auckland
Revitalise, Apieceoflou, Franco Nandor, Tommy Lincoln.
Saturday at Wanganui
Lincoln Hanover, Platinum Dubai.
Saturday night at Albion Park
News in brief
$100,000 Harness Jewels
Harness Racing New Zealand will reinstate the Harness Jewels next year at Cambridge with nine $100,000 races set to be run on Queen’s Birthday weekend, Sunday, June 6. A maximum of 12 will start in each race over a mile and no invitations will be issued to Australian horses.
Street talks about his yearling buys
Lincoln Farms’ boss John Street, pictured above flanked by trainer Ray Green, left, and business manager Ian Middleton, right, bidding on the $140,000 Bettor’s Delight colt at Karaka.
NZB Standardbred’s Bruce Barlass caught up with Street after he claimed the title of leading buyer at Addington two days later, securing seven lots for $463,000.
You can watch the interview on the following link: